CRYSTAL MODULE) TEST CABLE
- They are required during the final LCM (LCD MODULE-LIQUID CRYSTAL MODULE) process. As a custom base harness cable, it enables to test every function and reliability by connecting between LCM and equipment after the final LCM process.
- Generally, LCM is divided to numerous models depending on size, resolution and usages. Each model has its own pin assignments, signal properties, data rate, input voltage and interconnecting. We select and re-arrange the full signals generated from test equipment, and apply cables and connectors suitable for LCM specifications and signal characteristics by analyzing the specifications of test equipments.
Accordingly, our customers can test all kinds of LCD Modules by replacing only Jig Cables without additional instruments. We contribute to customers to increase their productivity by making it easy to test with optimized cables which are designed by considering the mechanical properties and workability.
PCB and other TEST JIG cable
- These are PCB test cables used in TV/ LCM and several kinds of products to test how the pcb is operating normally and its reliability.
- To make it fundamentally easier to test, about 1M length of cables are required.
It's necessary to minimize the loss of signal and enhance the durability when design the cables.
- Discrete Wire, LVDS Cable, FFC, MCX,OPTICAL CABLE
or special cables
All kinds of connectors and accessories that customers need.